Homemade whitening body Scrub is one of those body scrub which so many people look for to get the desired fair looking glowing soft skin. People spend tons of money buying so many commercials skin whitening body scrub skin polishing body scrub which costs so much for just too less. Not only they are expensive but also contains so many chemicals, preservatives and skin harming ingredients.
Sugar – White or Brown – 1 big cup.
Prefer using organic brown sugar if you have sensitive delicate skin.
Milk Powder – 2 Tbsp.
Olive/Coconut/Almond Oil – half cup.
Use any suitable oil as per your skin type, best if extra virgin olive oil since it’s super moisturizing and Nourishing. People with acne prone oily skin can use extra virgin oil
Honey – Organic pure honey – half cup.
METHOD: The method of making this sugar face and body scrub is super simple and quick. Few ingredients, few simple steps and you are got to go. So let’s start.
- Grind sugar in a blender so it’s slightly granulated because it might be little harsh for sensitive skin. Just slightly blend sugar to medium size and not into fine powder because we want it’s little rough texture for that gentle exfoliation. The medium thickness granules are just perfect for that everyday gentle exfoliation.
- Mix sugar, milk powder and oil blending well to form a smooth paste.
- Add honey and the essence of your choice and mix well.
- Now add lemon juice and baking soda (skip if sensitive skin), and mix well.
- In the end add your favorite coloring agent to add a nice colorful look to your DIY Homemade Sugar Scrub for Face & Body. Thats it now you have your own Homemade Scrub.
Now just pour this in any glass jar and viola you are done.